Tuesday, November 10, 2009

. : : exhausted : : .

November 2009, 1st week…..
This week m feel so exhausted….there are so many works got to be done after came back from course at palace hotel…phew….m got to mark exam paper for 9 class n about 250 papers to check!!!!! Imagine that…I spent 1 day to finish all the papers…my hands start arching….but works are works right…there is no choice…at last!!! Im finished with those the marking….now, m counting days for the school holidays….yeaaaahhhhh!!!!!! m planning to go to a vacation to take some rest…i need to release myself from the continues stress at school…. Mmmmm…mayb I should go to the beach….to the place that I never been there b4….

One more thing, really sad…mmm…its not sad actually….may b feel terharu coz my father says ‘thank you’ to me..oh my God….for all the things he have done for me..n..i never says thank you to him....he thanks to me for the motorcycle I bought for him… syukur alhmdulillah, n now I can pay all what my parents have done for me…

Keep on smiling guyz…coz a smile can bring your days brighter…… ;-)